- What’s the anatomy of art networking?
- What do I do at art events – specifically at gallery or art fair openings?
- How do I research an art school, to understand whether I fit in?
- What’s the anatomy of art school entrance exams?
- How do I create an art portfolio, to use for art school or gallery applications?
- How do I handle art school rejection?
- What’s the anatomy of art pricing?
- What are further art pricing facts?
- How do I price my artworks as a total newbie?
- Is there a formula to calculate the prices of artworks?
- Is there value in making my art affordable?
- How can I make my artwork (financially) accessible to non-collectors?
- What is a gallery?
- How do galleries operate?
- What are gallery representations, and why would I want them?
- How do I find gallery representation?
- How do I establish organic engagement with a gallery, specifically when looking for representation?
If you want to dive deep into these topics, consider joining the Conscious Artist Membership, a highly affordable platform to discuss contemporary artmaking.
The Handbook grows constantly: subscribe to its mailing list or follow me on Instagram if you want to stay up-to-date.